Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 8, 2010

3x7 Tag

Chanz tagged me on this and I thought of taking up this Tag. Its sometimes good to think about own self and try to pick few from lots of them...So here I go:

3 things from my childhood that I cant forget


I think I will modify this question a bit and answer “ 3 memories of my childhood that I cant forget”

1. My Childhood Neighbour Friends – My childhood neighbour friends, I can never ever forget them. They are so many of them that naming few of them would be wrong…They were my second family not less than my first….

2. My Home – How can I forget that afterall it was the home of all the memories.

3. Doordarshan Serials – There are lot more exciting shows on the TV these days but nothing draws the same madness as the old Doordarshan Serials. To name a few there was- Ramayan, Mahabharat, Chandrakanta, Rangooli, Chitrahaar, Captain Vyom, Shaktiman etc etc

3 things I wud never say no to

1. Movies
2. Long Drive
3. Good veg. food

3 moods that describes me the best

1. Happy
2. Cheerful
3. Loving
(Only good mood make me best)

3 places I wud pack my travel bag for

1. Vaishno Devi (I have been trying to go there for very very long)
2. Leh
3. Alaska

3 On-Screen characters I love to watch

1. Shahrukh Khan/ Madhavan/ Abhishek Bachchan/ Ajay Devgan/ Ranbir Kapoor
2. Tom & Jerry/ Aladdin
3. Talespin/ Duck Tales

3 things I always think of doing on a weekend... but never did.. :)

1. Dieting- No junk food
2. Call all my friends
3. Search job online


3 things I cant live without

1. Mobile phone
2. Water
3. Handkerchief

I tag here everyone who read this.... You can send me your 3x7 in the comment also...




11 comments:

Chandni (Chanz) said...

ahaan.. Nicely done...

Things that caught my attention :
Movie buff..!!
Doodarshan serials..!!
Long Drive..!!

and ofcourse *job search*
:D

Ankit Raj said...

sahi hai mam.. old memories of urs cherished.. naugarh vijaygarh kroor singh..aur mam.. handkerchief ke sath.. face vipes.. mera bhi kam chal jata hai usse.. aur ghumne ke liye pahar hi mila aapko.. goa jao.. aish hai wahan par.. njoy.. aur mam..on screen se real lyfe aa jao.. 6th name.. commando..

Anjali Gaur said...

@Chanz-- :)

Anjali Gaur said...

@Ankit--Naugarh vijaygarh to thik hai par kroor singh nahi, naugarh ka rajkumar hona chahiye....
Akele bachelor ke liye kya pahar kya pani-- is sab jagah par "Condition applied" hai..
Kash ki tunhari baat sahi mein "Commando sun le"-phir to hum baki 5 ko bhi hata dege...he he he

Ankit Raj said...

aap toh vijaygarh ki rajkumari ho..sunder susheel..waise mam.. kal hi koi milne aaya tha..aapne sweets bhi khilaya tha..gud person 2 think fr pahaar par jane ke liye..commando toh sunega hi.. usse ache bhi line laga ke apko sunne ke liye khare honge.. itne options honge apke paas ki thak jaoge.. ab thakawat kis cheez ki hogi woh toh aap hi acha jano..

Anjali Gaur said...

@Ankit-haye gazab...kash ki tumhari line wali baat jaldh se jaldh puri ho jaye...
Rahi baat thakawat ki to "I will manage"
Kal wale ladke ke baare mein socha to ja sakta hai, I will think and will update you soon...

Ankit Raj said...

uss line ke liye "tathastu".. lekin baaki baton ke liye apne mujhe niruttar kar diya..

Manish said...

Hey....those child hood days were memerable...I remember playing whole day long...late night Badminton..and New Year Picnic.......Shaktiman and Captain Vyom were ultimate......wo kisi ke ghar main VCD aana aur humara din bhar movie dekhna.....

Anjali Gaur said...

@Manish: ha yaar..ekdum mast din the...garmi mein dopahar ko khelte the..choot lage to gende phool ka patti laga lo...aur movie to bas hadh hi dekhte hai, lagatar din bhar ek ke baad ek...

Anjali Gaur said...

@Manish: ha yaar..ekdum mast din the...garmi mein dopahar ko khelte the..choot lage to gende phool ka patti laga lo...aur movie to bas hadh hi dekhte hai, lagatar din bhar ek ke baad ek...

Karan said...

Nice one !!
Mentions -
Vaishno Devi,Leh & Alaska . Hill freak !!
Mood - Positive the way to be !!